Blog 3- The Impact of Photoshop

Photoshop can be used for good or evil. In the fashion industry, for example, can manipulate a model to the point where they no longer look human. This can lead to people in the real world trying to look like what they see in the media to the point of making themselves sick.
But Photoshop can be used for good, such as in the art world. Photoshop has become just as common use of art medium as painting and drawing, that now collage students, such as myself, take it as a class for course credits. I personally agree with the argument that the media uses Photoshop too much, but I love using it as a way of creating art to get rid of it entirely. In the photo above, I cropped out my mom, took away my puppy's leash and gave him a ball, and played around with the lighting and color in the background.   

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autumn